We are seeking a Fundraising & Marketing Co-ordinator who will provide crucial administrative support in these areas, including:
- Administration of our membership scheme, including writing regular newsletters
- Assisting with the compiling of applications to Trusts and Foundations, and leading on evaluation and reporting back to funders
- Running fundraising events, such as our festival launch and other cultivation events
- Responsibility for looking after our box office and being a key liaison point with Spektrix
- Creating and posting social media content
- Taking the lead on website content
- Providing support to the Chief Executive and wider office team
We are looking for someone with experience in an office environment, ideally within a fundraising and/or marketing capacity, and believe that this role would be suitable as a second job of an arts career. You must be able to write well and be able to take initiative, as well as having an interest in music and our work. You will gain broad experience across both the fundraising and marketing fields, with potential to develop beyond the role, working closely with a CEO with over twenty five years’ experience of marketing and fundraising in the charity sector, and other skilled professionals. We will provide training as required.
As part of our commitment to the East End, and to developing new generations of arts professionals, we are particularly keen to receive applications from people who have trained or currently live in Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, and Waltham Forest.
How to apply
A candidate brief can be found in the right-hand download bar, which contains details of how to apply and more information about the role. Please send your completed application form, covering letter and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon, Wednesday 11 December. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17 December and, if necessary, second round interviews will be held on Tuesday 7 January. In your covering letter, please make your availability for the interview dates known to us.