Run for Spitalfields Music!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of 10 runners at the London Landmark Half Marathon on Sunday 24 March 2019. To apply, please download, complete and email your application form to email@example.com.
Entry fee: Free
Fundraising pledge: £350 excluding Gift Aid
We are a creative charity that has been putting music at the heart of East London for over 40 years. Every penny you raise will help support our learning & participation programme that reaches over 5000 people in the community every year. In one of the most deprived boroughs in London, we deliver free projects in schools, care homes, special educational needs settings and community centres across East London.
Current projects include:
- Endless Imagination – this pioneering three-year programme aims to improve well-being and quality of life for care home residents, including those living with dementia. Workshops will enable residents to lead active lives by offering greater opportunities for self-expression through creativity and art making.
- Neighbourhood Schools – Tower Hamlets borough faces the highest rate of child poverty in the UK with over 88% of children speaking English as a second language. Our work takes us into schools through projects that support children’s creativity, build confidence and develop skills through interactive sessions led by experienced workshop leaders and professional musicians.
What you’ll get from us:
- Running your first half marathon? Or aiming to smash a PB? Let us help you with a personalised training plan, bespoke to you.
- Become a real part of the Spitalfields Music team and join us on 4 group training sessions before the big day.
- We have a team of experienced fundraisers who are here to help you hit your target and beyond. Find out the tricks of the trade and how to make your money go further.
Got any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 020 7377 0287