Our festivals may make up most of our public activity, but they are only about half of our overall programme. Throughout the year a series of creative music projects are taking place, often behind closed doors.
If you would like us to work with you on a project, or need resources to help your delivery of music please contact us.
- Neighbourhood Schools – our ongoing activity with 15 local schools.
- Special Education Needs Programme – our regular programme for young people with Special Education Needs at primary, secondary and young adult level.
- Our Family Programme – concerts for young ears, family days, in-hospital music programmes and training for adults working with the very young.
- Continuing Professional Development – supporting those who run all of our activity, with training and professional development to ensure our participants only get the best.
- No Strings Attached – a free ticket scheme for local people.
- Endless Imagination – a creative project championing the creativity and agency of older people with dementia in Tower Hamlets