How to Book
We have three main ways to book
- On-line: Book on-line 24 hours a day (Debit/Credit card)
- By phone: 020 7377 1362 Monday – Friday 10.00 – 18.00 (Debit/Credit card)
- On the day of the event: With cash. As many of our concerts sell-out we strongly recommend booking in advance. However tickets may be purchased (subject to availability) from 30 minutes before the start of an event from the Box Office at the event venue.
- All Patrons and Champions are eligible for priority booking. Become a patron now for just £35 and start enjoying priority booking immediately.
- Children (under 16 years): 50% discount
- Students: £5 tickets to selected concerts (proof may be required)
- Registered Disabled and customers with limited mobility: Free companion ticket if required
- Groups (10+): 10% discount
- Only one discount is applicable per ticket
- Jobseekers & Under 26: 25% discount (proof may be required)
Tickets may be exchanged, free of charge, for other of equal value for any other concert or event (subject to availability) in the same Festival period. Tickets must be returned via the Box Office on 020 7377 1362 at least 24 hours prior to the original concert performance time.
Tickets will not normally be refunded. However Spitalfields Music may be able to resell tickets on a customer’s behalf if the event is sold out. Refunds are only given in extenuating circumstances and only at the discretion of the Communications Manager.
Our Box Office is located in our main administration office at:
61 Brushfield Street
Tickets purchased in advance will be posted to you at no extra cost (UK postcodes only), unless booked less than 1 week before the concert, when they will be held for collection at the venue on the night of the performance.
Please note that our offices are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of an old building and at present there is no lift access to these floors.
If you have any requirements (e.g. extra leg room or a particular view) please ask any member of box office staff when booking, and we will do our best to allocate the most suitable seat available.